Mastectomy with implant and reduction

Thank you darling! I am doing well. I had a lot of back pain but I’m guessing that is because of the trauma to my chest and having to sleep on my back which is new to me. My implant boob is settling now and feeling less alien. I also used the front zip M&S bra wow so comfy and definitely an investment. Happy 50th birthday to you! Sending best wishes and love :heart:

Hi @kizr,

Just wanted to pop on and say I hope youre surgery went well & you’re recovering comfortably. X x

Hi
I had done on Wednesday.
I am home now…
Thank you for asking.
I was very scared but its actually better than i thought.

2 Likes

HI Kizr
Thanks for that. I’m wondering how you - and others are doing post op. You are so right about knowing when you’ve overdone it! I have stayed up late/ gone out a couple of times since the operation and then really suffered for it the next day with more pain and weepiness and exhaustion. It’s so odd! How are your ‘new breasts’ feeling? I am still finding they feel quite alien and really quite sore… I expected that to start to feel better, but I don’ think it’s improved at all and I am still taking ibuprofen and paracetomol regularly which I don’ think even helps much. Did you also find it hard looking at your scars? I did- the no nipple thing really freaks me out and I am having as few showers as possible so I don’t have to look! They’ve also told me no soap which I find quite hard!

Anyway I hope you’re doing ok and have a lovely Easter. xx