Meet the team

Hello!
You’ll see our names pop up around the forum, helping you navigate the boards and answering your questions. We thought we’d introduce ourselves!  :slightly_smiling_face:

Dan photo

Hi, I’m Dan!

I lead our team at Breast Cancer Now across the forum, social media and digital marketing to deliver the best experiences and engage people affected by breast cancer. I love food, photography, and exploring new places.

Hi, I’m Zoe!

I joined Breast Cancer Now in December 2019. I support with social media content, our forum and digital fundraising.

I enjoy travelling, exploring new places and spending time with friends.
Here is my 7 year old pug, Baloo!

Hi, I’m Bernard!

I joined Breast Cancer Now in October 2019 and I work across our social channels and the forum. Outside of work I enjoy reading, running, listening to podcasts and travelling. I wish I had a dog!

Hi, I’m Kevin!

I joined Breast Cancer Now in October 2022 and I help across our social channels, the forum and our Facebook and Instagram live streams. 

I enjoy films, the gym and spending time with friends, family and my dog!

Lucy here :slight_smile:

I joined Breast Cancer Now in 2023 and I work across our social media channels and the forum.

Outside of work I love tattoos (both admiring and getting them!), being out in the countryside and my 2 gorgeous cats Sophie and Beans :paw_prints:

Hi there, I’m Alice!

I’ve been at Breast Cancer Now since October 2023, I’m biased but I think it’s a wonderful charity and I love working across our social media and forum.

When I’m not working I love going for walks, paddleboarding and true crime documentaries!

3 Likes