Meet up in Blackpool/Preston area

Hi.  I already attend the ‘Gentle Approach to Cancer’ in Preston but would like to meet up with ladies with Stage 4 breast cancer.  Is there anyone in the West Lancashire area? 

Hi,

I am in Morecambe. Currently homebound for the most part after spinal op at Preston to relieve compression. Going to be a slow recovery but I will be out and about again in due course.

Have bone mets.

Liz

Hi. I’ve just been diagnosed with mets in my breast bone and liver and live in Blackpool. I’d love to meet up although I’m due to start chemo next week. Last chemo was pretty horrendous for me so not sure how available I’ll be yet.

Hi, I don’t know whether you’re meeting up, but I live in chorley. I was initially diagnosed 2 years ago with lung mets at the same time. I have suspected bone and liver as well. I’m currently on Kadcyla which seems to be stopping the spread, but I’m due another scan.
I’m treated in Preston, but I’ve transferred from Burnley recently. I’d like to meet up for coffee sometime, I’m quite well so I can travel or my husband would drop me off.
Jan

Hi I’m in Lancaster. I dont have transport, so can only travel to places that are easy for me to get to. ie accessible public transport and not too much walking.