Meeting up in Birmingham and surrounding areas.

hi im from northfield birmingham was dignosed in feb had op on 6th of march with lumptomy and snb and got second op on lymph nodes 24th of april am not looking forward to it .is there anyone in birmingham having ops etc xx

Hi Quinny–sorry that you’ve joined the club, but what a great time to hear from you. I live at the Selly Oak end of Northfield–Selly Oak for the post office, Northfield for voting.

I had the WLE and SNB followed by a 2nd op to take the rest of the lymph nodes too.

A few of us are meeting for coffee at the Touchwood Centre in Solihull on Tuesday 17th. Meet outside John Lewis at 11 am if you’d like to join us. I’ll double check which entrance and post. We’re thinking of organising a Strawberry Tea for BCC, and one woman has researched setting up a local support group as a charity, but mainly we’re going to chat!

Cheryl

ANOTHER MIDLANDS MEET-UP

A few Midlands BC women are getting together for coffee at the Touchwood Centre in Solihull on Tuesday 17th. Meet outside John Lewis at 11 am if you’d like to join us. I’ll double check which entrance and post again. We’re thinking of organising a Strawberry Tea for BCC, and one woman has researched setting up a local support group as a charity, but mainly we’re going to chat!

hi mezzaomamma i wont b able to make tuesdays one but would love to meet up soon xx

Hi Quinny, I’ve sent you a message with my e-mail address so we can arrange a time and place to meet. The message should be in the inbox on your profile page.

Bump.

Anyone handy to Solihull is welcome to meet at the entrance to John Lewis at 11 am tomorrow, 17 April, for coffee and chat.

Hello Ladies, are you still meeting up? I’m new to the site and fairly new to the club… I had a lumpectomy in July followed by rads and have now started Tamoxifen. I’m off work til January and slowly getting back to a new kind of normal. I’m single, with amazing friends but none of whom have had breast cancer and I’d love to meet up with other ladies in my area to share the good times and the bad, for the occasional cuppa and a good moan/laugh/cry.
Hope to hear from you
Paula x

Hi, I’m new to the forum. I live near Solihull am under the care of the Sarcoma team at the QE and the Breast Clinic at the Women’s Hospital.  Are there any local-ish meet ups planned in the early months of 2016?  I’ve found the forum so helpful, but it would be great to meet others going through this in real life!