Merry Christmas and Happy 2013

Hi everyone

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I just wanted to say
Merry Christmas and a Happy and healthy New Year to all
You have all been an inspiration to me in the 5 years+ I have been on and off the site
Lets hope its a good 2013 with more being cured and less being diagnosed

Love to all

L
xx

Merry Christmas to you too, tinfish, and best wishes for the New Year. Thanks for being part of the forum.

Leah

Hi Tinfish

Merry Christmas to you too, plus all the other Forum ladies and BCC staff. I also wish you all the best for 2013.

Using the Forum and feeling part of the BC community has kept me going.

X

Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year to forum users old and new
Wishing you health, happiness and, where possible, NEDness

Big thanks to BCC staff who keep the forum and other online resources going, plan events, give advice, listen to our anxieties and generally make this a less scary world to inhabit.

Hugs for anyone for whom this time of year is difficult, for whatever reason.

Hello to you all,
Sending you love for a peaceful Christmas and a Healthy New Year. Thank you to Breast Cancer Care for this forum and for all the ladies and men who use it. We support one another through the thick and the thin. We are truly Community !!
Lots of love to everyone Tracy xxx

Hear Hear! to the above. Merry Christmas and a Healthy New Year to BCC and all who sail in her!

I’m hoping 2013 is less of an annus horribilis that 2012 has been. for me personally. But it’s been made much more bearable because of the friendship, humour and support I have found on these wonderful forums. Keep up the wonderful work BCC. And thank you so much.

Let’s all raise a glass to the techies working frantically on the new website: Let’s hope the transition works smoothly this time. Cheers!

Merry Xmas and a happy and healthy new year to all…thank you from me as well BCC…my lifeline all from dx to now…don’t know what I’d do without this site…merry xmas techies…don’t work too hard and forget to enjoy yourselves…

Another wish for a Merry Christmas to all.
And also thanks to the site/moderators for being there 24/7 for me since my dx 5 years ago. I don’t think I could have got through this without the site.
I don’t often come here now, but I feel for all those newly dx or going thro’ treatment. It’s a truly awful place to be. So let’s hope that 2013 brings new hope and new discoveries.
xx

Wishing EVERYONE a very merry ( Hic ) xmas and a HEALTHY and happy 2013 , this site has been a lifeline to many of us and I for one will always be grateful to it and all you lovely ladies for the support and words or confort and wisdom at one of the hardest times I have ever had to deal with , THANKYOU all
Love & good wishes xx

I agree with all the above as well - this site has been a lifeline for me and a wonderful source of inspiration.Thank you BCC for being there night and day and for letting us have this valuable support, whenever we need it.
So, to all you lovely ladies, fighting the same battle as me, a toast to you all for a very Merry Christmas and a positive and healthy New Year.
Cheers ( hic!).
Liz x

Happy Christmas everyone and a very happy and healthy year 2013! Thank you everyone very much for being there! It is a great support to feel part of this family!

Merry Christmas and yes, a better 2013.
This forum and all the others ladies and comments has and will continue to get me through this awful time, the words and support has been amazing, this has been the hardest thing i have gone through and lets hope we all come out the other side, braver and stronger and thankful that we are NED.
A big thank you to the bcc.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I don’t come here often anymore but I hope you all don’t mind me popping in to wish everyone a happy Christmas and a very, very good new year.
I first came to the old site a couple of years ago when I was in deep despair of my Mums diagnosis but the support, advice and true honest caring from such a special community will stay with me forever.

Love to you all

From Esbee

x x x

Just realised I’ve missed the men from my Christmas and new year wishes after reading Tracy’s. Sorry chaps - best wishes to you also!
X

I echo all the above as well. This site is a Godsend. There is always someone with experience to answer the most silly or complicated of questions (although there are no silly questions)! I thank each and everyone of you who has given me answers, advice, reassurance, hope and even laughter throughout this difficult year,not always through direct contact.

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you all.

I haven’t posted in a long while, but would like to wish all members, moderaters, all BCC staff a Happy Christmas and a Healthier 2013 x