Miss Match - Bra & Breast Form Fitting Consultant

Hello @Concerned75 We would love to help you with an Evenly Bra Balancer. Our prices range from £29 - £49 and I would be very happy to extend a 10% discount to you (and any other forum members) with code BCNEVENLY. We also offer free shipping to the UK for orders over £15. Please let me know if I can help at all with any questions you may have about the products or which size to get.
Kate founder of Evenly - www.evenlybreasts.com

1 Like

Hi Kate.
Thanks for your message and help.
I did look at the balancers on your website and I will be looking to consider buying one.
I do have a quick question; can these be used whilst in the pool, particularly activities such as aqua fit please?
Also, are these balancers for people who still have a partial breast or a complete mastectomy as well?
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @Concerned75 Yes they are perfect for use in the pool - the only thing we suggest is to wear them in a pocketed swimsuit just to avoid the water lifting them out. They don’t need to be worn in a pocketed bra for out the water, but pockets are useful in the water! The Bra Balancers have been designed for those with breast asymmetry where some partial breast remains, however we have many women who use them following a mastectomy. They do have a deep concave back so are similar in feel to a mastectomy swim prosthesis. We have a 30 day no quibble return/exchange policy so you’d be very welcome to try them and then just return or exchange for a different size if they’re not quite right for you. Please let me know if I can be of any more help! Kate x

1 Like

Thats great Kate. Thanks. Just bought one. If there’s any queries once it arrives, I’ll comeback to you first before returning/exchanging, if that’s ok? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Kate is wonderful and will help if one you’ve purchased isn’t quite right for you, she was so very kind and helpful when I’d got wrong size and next one was perfect, it’s so very comfortable to wear. :heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::sparkles::sparkles:Shi xx

2 Likes

Of course! Please feel free to email customercare@evenlybreasts.com if it isn’t fitting right for you and either myself or my colleague Kitty will be happy to help! Really hope you like it. Kate x

2 Likes