Multiple breast dimples

Hi guys. 
I went to see my GP 2 weeks ago after noticing two long indentations down the outer side of my left breast when I lift my arm. I’d noticed them last summer and just assumed it was an ageing thing (I’m 38) and put it to the back of my mind. But after blood tests showing my ca125 markers rising, I started to question everything on my body a lot more. 
The GP, and a supervising medical doctor did a quick breast exam. The lighting in her office was terrible, but she said she could see them, and thinks they’re just caused by my skin stretching. She said because I have no lump, no nipple retraction, no pain, no nipple discharge and no family history, she’s not worried, but to come back in 6 weeks to make sure they haven’t changed. 

Aaaaaanyway, literally 4 days later, I was checking them with a handheld mirror, and used the mirror to look at the bottom of my breast…I normally just check them with a full length mirror. And yikes….I found 3 more dimples, much more concerning than the original ones! 
they’re on the same breast but the inner side, at about the 7 o clock position. Two of them form a line when I raise my arm, and the third, probably most concerning dimple, only appears when I raise my arm and lean forward. But this one looks like a thumb print!

I messaged my gp to ask for a referral, but they’ve just given me an appointment to come back and see them again, so I’ve 2 more days to wait for that. 

Im really worried, I have so many different kinds of dimples on the same breast. I can’t imagine that this can be benign. 
To make matters worse, we’re going on holiday 4 days after my gp appointment so I’m gonna carry this fear with me because I’m sure I’ll not get seen at the BC before then, and it’s gonna ruin the trip. 

Are multiple dimples a really bad sign? 

Also, I forgot to mention. The dimples are shallow, so I can only see them in certain lighting, they disappear when I lie down, and I can stretch them out with my fingers. I’m hoping they are positive characteristics but I don’t know. Does anyone know if dimple risk can be determined by any characteristics? 

Hi I know this is a late post but I am wondering if you found out what your breast dimples were? I also have a similar problem but on my R breast. Thank you.