My beautiful mum now at peace

Hi all,

I have not posted for a wee while, but thought I would let you know that I lost my beloved mum early on Sat morning in St. Andrews Hospice with me and my OH by her side. She slept away very peacefully. I miss her so much already, but know she is now at peace with no suffering after her 8 year battle.

I would like to thank you all on here for your words of support and wisdom over the last few years I have posted on here on behalf of myself and my mum. She was an inspiration, and a true fighter right until the end.

Thank you again,

Nicola xx

So sorry for you and your family, but its nice to know your mum is now at peace God bless you all xx

Sue

Thank you Sue.xx

Hi Nikki,
that is such sad news, even if we knew that sooner or later we would read it. Thank you so much for posting here to let us know at a time when your own need of love and support must be enormous.

Your own courage and love shine through every word you’ve posted on here; your Mum clearly did a great job in raising you.

I will keep you in my prayers at this time, and am sending you a cyber hug, even as I type.

&lt;&lt;<hug></hug>

RIP Nikki’s wonderful Mum.

God Bless you hun and God Bless your beautiful mum. My sincere sympathies.

“Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.”

Thank you Rev, and thank you for taking the time to post back- I really appreciated your words of wisdom!

Take care of yourself, and don’t give up!

Thanks again

Nicola x

Thank you Libra- beautiful words that are so true.x

Hi Nicola,

Have been following your posts, a truly loving mother/daughter relationship which was inspiring. Sincere sympathies to you all, thinking of you, lots of hugs and love xx

Hi Nicola ,I remember reading some of your posts and i am so sorry that you have lost your mum .Pleased your mum is no longer suffering though ,she has one very special daughter .
I think Libra lady and Rev cat put things beautifully and there isnt much i can add except to say i am sorry and thinking of you and your family xx

Nicola, I send love and sympathy and hugs to a wonderful daughter of a wonderful mum. You all (including your OH and other family here) seem to have supported each other as well as is possible all the way through.
Lavender
xx

So sorry to hear of the loss of your precious mum. She’s at peace now & im sure that having such a wonderful daughter as u must have made her very happy. My sympathies are with u all, lots of love x

Sorry to read your news Nicola.

Carolyn xx

Nicola,
Thank you for letting us know. I’ve been wondering about you and your Mum. I hope your fiance is able to support you now.
Prayers from me. xx

Dear Nicola,
Sorry to hear your news but glad you were with your mum and saw she had a peaceful passing. It will be hard and obviously you will miss her terribly but she is at peace now and you will get through it because you are your mothers daughter and because her love and strength stay with you.
God bless you and RIP your dear mum
Hugs Julie xx

Hi all,

Thank you for your lovely messages- my fiance supporting me very well and has organised much of the funeral on my behalf, as well as dealing with all other matters- couldn’t do it without him.

Dreading Christmas this year, and every month to come to be honest as I don’t have my mum by my side, but I have to keep living for her sake.

Thank you all again, and good luck to you all- never give up.xx

Really sorry to hear about your mum…sending you lots of love xxxxxx

So Sorry Nikki,so wonderful that you were with her at the end,I found that a lasting comfort when my Mother died.I will light a candle to celebrate her life in the dark,dark,wood virtual Chapel I hope you dont mind?
Love and Light to you and your family
Mavisxx

Please accept my condolences. I’m sure your Mum felt blessed to have such a supportive and caring daughter.

Nikki you can find your mums candle on gratefulness.org search candles for group DDW,please feel free to also light a candle there
Mavisxx

Nicola

So very sorry to hear about your mum.

I know how difficult it will be for you now and in the coming months but hope that all the wonderful memories you have of your mum will sustain you and your family.

Laurie x