My breast cancer blog

Hi everyone, 
I was diagnosed with breast cancer in Feb 22. It came as a complete shock. I started a blog on Facebook called The diary of a “right tit” aged 50 & 3/4. Here is the link facebook.com/profile.php?id=100083363589640 if anyone would like to read it!

Thank you for sharing , only read a little bit so far but I like your humorous approach , it’s the only way I could deal with it too ! We are always here to chat if you need us x

hi thank you l will look for it l am new on here  and have just been told l have breast cancer. l hope your doing ok. 

I am trying to think positive about mine ad that it will all be ok all I can about the now is why me but l guess  we all think that when we are told this. 

I have to get a op don’t know what else after that only that it will be a long road of me trying to find people 

who are positive to although it is o to scared to l have been told. 

P,s  hope you don’t mind me leaving you this message 

tc 

Hi My name is Eva

I’m new to the Forum today, I had my surgery Breast conservation surgery and Lymph node surgery. I had 4 massive sessions and 12 sessions of weekly sessions of Chemo and 20 sessions of Radiotherapy whilst living in Spain. We move back to the UK a couple of years ago. Now I’m on Letrozole been on that for three years with lots of side effects but I’m still here.

All you girls about to have surgery /chemo/radio you can do it . I never thought I was that strong its amazing what the human body can take.

Keeping a blog/journal really helped me get through the most awful time in my life. It really helped knowing what was coming with the next 3 weekly Treatment . When I look back I now see how far I have come but still a long way to go . I advise more of you to keep a journal or a blog it really helped me .

Love to all of you xxx