My Little Pink Book!!

Good Afternoon to all! 

I’m new to the forum and I’m excited to share my post. I am a breast cancer survivor and after my treatment I was determined to share my story and help those going through breast cancer treatment to possibly avoid some of the pitfalls I experienced. The book is all about self-preservation during treatment and staying in tune with your wants and needs.  I was diagnosed at 36 and as a mother, caregiver and a grad student I had a lot on my plate. I had a lot of practice at putting everyone’s needs before my own. Going through breast cancer treatment taught me the folly inherent in putting yourself last.  I learned quickly that if I was to get better I had to work harder at caring for myself spiritually, physically and emotionally.  I was good at taking care of others but not myself. I soon learned that in order to care of others you must take care of yourself. 

It is a short read designed for those who don’t have a wealth of free time to dedicate to reading the latest research in breast cancer. It’s a no-nonsense guide to getting through breast cancer treatment with the least amount of emotional bumps and bruises.  Check out the link below for more info!

www.mylittlepinkbooks.com 

<li-image width=“666” height=“999” alt=“MLPB Cover (15.24 × 22.86 cm).jpg” align=“center” id=“12773i538878287FD4C006” size=“large” sourcetype=“new”></li-image>