My son is coming!!!! Just wanted to share!!

I wanted to share this here.  I was diagnosed with breast cancer in May, started Letrozole, had my mastectomy two weeks later, and now am facing 15 sessions of radiotherapy starting next week.  I think my treatment has been exceptional and I am confident that I will recover well.

However, during all of this, I have been acutely aware that my son and my daughter live abroad.  They are married with five children between them (one of whom was born duirng lockdown and whom I have yet to meet in person).  Despite being a really close family, as far as that is possible over thousands of miles, we have not been able to meet for two years. 

BUT, yesterday, he FaceTimed to say is planning on coming to see us in November.  Happy!!  Happy!!  The children will not be able to come, but it will be wonderful to see him again.   

Lovely news - really something to look forward to !!! It’s been a terrible time for families with loved ones abroad .

That’s fantastic @LaceWing  - it’s so good that people are finally able to meet!