Nervous and upset

Hi everybody, I am a 30 yr old single mother of two small children. So when I woke up one morning with a crazy ich on my right nipple I sorta freaked out. After a few weeks it just got worse. I went to the gp ( waiting because of lack of insurence) she immediately sent me to have blood work and a us done… Waiting for all of this drove me crazy as I was thinking I just had a infection. But when I finally made it to my us, the radiologist just laughed and told me as far as she knew there was nothing wrong and that I was to young for there to be a serious problem, to just go home and stop worrying. She gave me the impression that she didn’t even look at my ultra sound because she had to ask the tech for answers to any questions I asked. I am still left with the same symptoms and no answers… Any advice?

The crazy itch might just be eczema? Have you tried using a gentle unperfumed moisturiser or some E45 cream (even some lip balm would do). Please try doing this for a couple of weeks to see if it stops the itch.

It is very very easy to get freaked out by anything like this - especially if you google the words “itchy nipple”

Yes, I tried cortisone, neosporine , and steroid cream. Lotion , new soap. I have no insurence so I tried everything I could think of. Until I started to scab and discharge. Which was awful. The doctor described it as scaly . But thank you I will try the lip balm! I will try anything!!!