New fibroadenomas

Hi, I was just wondering I’d anyone could give me some advice.
At the beginning of September I found a lump in my right breast and after goin to my gp she told me it was hormonal and to come back in a few weeks if it was still there. After 2 weeks I went back and it had got larger and another one had appeared so got referred to the breast cancer clinic, they did a biopsy and confirmed 2 fibroadenomas. They said I could have them out if I wanted but to only go back if they got bigger or changed shape
A couple of weeks later another one has appeared an this one is more painful an the pain has spread to my armpit, although the pain comes and goes
I’m just wondering should I go back and also after reading some of the posts I’m thinking should I have them removed? Any advice would be appreciated
X

Hi Lauren and welcome to the BCC forums

In addition to the support and shared experiences you will find here, our helpliners are on hand with practical and emotional support 9-5 weekdays and 10-2 Saturdays so please feel free to call and talk your concerns over with one of our team on 0808 800 6000

Here’s a link to the BCC fibroadenoma information which you may find helpful:

breastcancercare.org.uk/breast-cancer-information/benign-breast-conditions/fibroadenoma

Take care
Lucy BCC