New

Hi I’m new , I have had two lumpectomies , and starting 8 sessions of FEC-T on the 4th Sept
Really scared and alone as lost my husband jan 2012 . Look forward to being part of this group

Hello HG and welcome to the forums.  You may have spotted that they have just been relaunched and a lot of people are still adjusting to the new layout.  You have come to a great place to find support and you will soon find people with whom you can share experiences.

A lot of people like to join one of the monthly chemo threads, and there is one for people starting in September here: forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Chemotherapy-monthly-threads/Starting-chemo-in-September/m-p/759958#U759958

Once you have found it, it may be helpful to bookmark it (you can do this from the ‘thread options’ menu at the top of the thread) as otherwise it can be a bit tricky to remember where they are!

All best wishes for your treatment.  I had FEC-T three years ago and am now fit and well (just still here as place to chat to some friends I made along the way  and to support other others).

Hi HG12

As revcat has mentioned we have just launched our ‘new look’ forums, therefore it could take a little longer for you to receive other replies.  In the meantime you may find it helpful to contact our helpline and talk things through with a member of staff.  They are there to offer you a listening ear as well as emotional support and practical information. The number to callis 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm and Saturday 10 to 2pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator