Newbie here

Hi folks,
I am currently waiting to be seen at the breast clinic. I got a pain in one area of my right breast mid December. I assumed it was just hormonal, and my breasts are very lumpy anyway so it’s difficult to pin point one lump. Anyway the pain hasn’t gone away, that’s nearly 6 weeks. Saw a GP 2 weeks ago, he wanted a second opinion from breast clinic. Sometimes I’m getting pain in my arm but it’s on and off.
I guess I’m worried, somedays I’m convinced it’s nothing and other days I’m convinced I have cancer. I’m very tired, I do have finromyalgia but this tiredness is different, I feel out of it.
Anyway just needed to speak to someone

Hello Helenapink1

Welcome to the forums, this must be very difficult time for you.  I’m sure other users will be along to support you soon. 

In the meantime, maybe you would like to talk things through with a member of our helpline staff who are there to offer practical information as well as emotional support. The free phone number is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 to 2.00.

Best wishes

June, moderator

Thanks June! If the pain had gone when my period had finished and gotten sore before it started again I wouldn’t be worried. X