Newby

I’ve just registered today as have been newly diagnosed and I am sure feel exactly the same as everyone has or has felt when has been told I know now that I’m not alone!

Hi Peedles

Sorry you find yourself joining this club and you are certainly not alone, you will find lots of support ,advise and friendship on the forums.

I found I was able to speak to other ladies who were going through things at the same time as me, we were able to support each other through difficult and good times, cry laugh and moan together and I am sure you will find the same great network of brave ladies.

Remember there is light at the end of the tunnel and you are far stronger than you ever thought possible, 

Hugs and best Wishes

Mary x

Hi Peedles,

I’m sorry to hear about your news and hope you find much support, advice and comfort from the forum.

Just so you’re aware, you can post medical queries on our Ask the Nurse board or call our helpline on 0808 800 6000, who will be able to talk you through any questions you have and offer a friendly ear. The opening hours are below:

Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm
Late opening: Wednesday, 9am-7pm
Saturday: 9am-1pm

Best wishes, 

Bonita 

Hi Peedles,

Sorry to see you’re joining us, but there is loads of support here from the rest of us.  If you haven’t already, do go along to the ‘newly diagnosed’ thread where there are others at the same stage as you. 

do take care

ann x

Peedles

Oh the one thing you are is not alone, there are loads of ladies on here who will be able to help and support you through your journey.

As ann has said, post on the “I am recently diagnosed” thread where you will find other ladies as yourself.

We are all here to help and support you, never worry about coming on here, asking questions, ranting, raving, crying we are here holding your hands.

Helena xxx

Thank you everyone that had answered I wonder if anyone can help I’m having surgery again in the next two weeks again and would like to wear a sleep bra after surgery the thing is I am rather big at a 36gg cup and cannot find a bra to fit me as post surgery bras don’t seem to go up that big Any ideas??

Hi lady bowler Thank you for you’re post Yes I have tried m&s but no joy I have after trawling the Internet found a company Royce lingerie that Di a lovely front fastening one They don’t do Gg size but I bought 38f so hopefully will fit I will let the forum know when I get it x

Hi all
Just to let you know that my sleep bra has come in participation to my next operation I was worried as I am a 34 gag I ordered a 38 e/f and it fits perfectly No seams and Velcro straps and front fastening

I am very worried about having sentinel lymph node biopsy ascworried about results I have another 2 weeks to wait for my operation and then 2 weeks for results This whole thing is I my mind the whole time and cannot seem to concentrate on anything My husband and myself are going away for the weekend just to try and forget for a couple of daysI feel better that there is this forum and know that there are many ladies and people far worse off than myself but maybe I’m still in shock :frowning::frowning:

Hi Peedles welcome to the forum .If you look in the recently diagnosed section of the site you will find lots of ladies going through similar and lots of advice a support from those of us further down the line .Its very hard not to think about anything else on the beginning ,good idea to try and distract yourself by a change of scene and going away for the weekend .There is a lot of anxious waiting in the early stages ,it’s very hard but it goes get better .Best wishes .Jill.

Thank you Jill I will take you’re advice I am going away this weekend and am really looking forward to it I’m so glad that I have joined this forum as I know that I’m not alone. Xx