Newly diagnosed 2nd time around

I had BC in March 2018, Her2, had chemo, surgery and rads. I was just starting to get back to myself and feel positive about the future when bam! Went for my annual mammo and they called me to tell me they’d found something. 
I have a CT scan on Monday which I am terrified about them finding something awful. I had a complete response to chemo first time around and had felt positive about that but now I am so scared. 
I used this forum in 2018 and there was  so much support here. Any advice much appreciated. 
Hopefully I will know more next week. 

good luck with your results, try not to worry until you know what’s happening, but I know that’s not easy, I had Mastectomy in 2008 chemo radio n recon, had my routine mammogram 2 weeks ago and it has shown up something, so I know exactly how your feeling, sending love n healing thoughts, 

Hi Michelle
 I remember your name from back in 2018 … I was part of the April 2018 Surgery thread… so I’m guessing you had your surgery around the same time.

Sorry you back here again…but nothing is confirmed yet so there’s still a chance it’s nothing serious…,but I know that won’t stop you worrying like crazy all weekend.

I have just had treatment for my 3rd BC … surgery, chemo, rads and now hormone therapy ( after diagnosis in May 2020) … this time was the other breast… was that the same for you? It was picked up during annual mammogram ( which thank the Lordy my hospital didn’t cancel due to Covid… as many hospital trusts did cancel) .

The way I’m looking at it this time is that I actually feel ‘lucky’ that it is another primary cancer and can be got rid of… it’s crap … and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone but it is what it is and I can’t change that…but it’s hard to stay positive all the time so I don’t even try.   I seemed to bounce back after the first 2 times as I didn’t have chemo but this time round has taken more out of me physically.

I will think of you on Monday and hope that you get your results quickly.

take good care Michelle