Not coping with liver met dx help

Dear Chris

I am so sorry to hear your sad news, thank you for letting us know. It must be a comfort to know that she suffered no pain and was engulfed by your love.

Thinking of you and sending lots of love.

Anne x x

I was just reading your posts chris and you sound like a lovely man, i am so shocked at how sudden it was but as you say no pain and loved lying in your arms, that is a good way to go.
Sending my love and thoughts to you and your family.
Reneexx

Dear Chris,

Has just caught up with the latest on this thread. So sorry to hear your loss.

xx

Dear Chris,
What terrible news - I am so sorry. Others have said what a caring husband you sound and how Julie must have appreciated that and I couldn’t agree more. I hope that gives you some comfort.
Please do feel free to visit the site again in the coming weeks and months if you need a bit of support. Praying for you all at this time of shock and sadness
Jacquie x

All

Even with a high level of zoom and my specs in place I’m finding it extremely difficuly to read the loving thoughtful comments through my tears. Today has been spent on calls and visits to family and friends and my eyes are now so sore that I must now try and get some sleep. Even as I type the tears flow and my heart weeps for my tragic loss. After 31 years of a loving marriage i’m finding hard to even think of how I can get through with this gaping hole in my life. I miss Julie so much, good night for now.

Chris

Hi Chris

I do hope you managed to get some sleep and the lovely memories of 31 years together sustain you throughy your terrible sad loss. As we all say on this forum take one day at a time. I wish I had words of wisdom to help but of you all I can do is send my love and advise you to accept all the help and support I’m sure you will receive from your family and friends. We are always here for you and let the tears flow, they are healthy don’t hold them back.

Lots of love Anne x

Hi Chris

I am so sorry to hear that Julie is no longer with you. However long we have with our partners it will never be enough. Like Julie, I too have a wonderful husband and fabulous children and I know when the time comes it will be much harder for them than it will be for me.

Hugs Sue x

Hi Chris, I have just read you news about your lovely wife Julie, I’m so dreadfully sorry and my thoughts and prayers are with you. The one good spot is that she died painfree and in your arms where she had so many happy years. I can’t write anymore for the tears. God bless you and your family.

Dianne x

Hi Chris

Am really sorry to hear that Julie has passed away. You sound like an amazing husband and cared so much for her.

Condolences to all your family and friends.

RIP Julie

Love
Dawn
xx