Operation and treatment

Hi I wrote here about my upset over poor communication and receiving frightening messages which made me very anxious. I said that I had had a mastectomy in 2022 and that my husband died of cancer the same year . I had been given the news a year later that there was no sign of cancer and I had relaxed a little bit Then I started with pains all over my body and after scans I was attending the pain management clinic where I was told that there were suspicious lesions in my spine and other parts of my body. After many scans I found I had a tumour on my femur and the femur had a break. So emergency surgery for right neck of femur fracture and I had a right IM nail to stabilise the femur .I have secondary breast cancer in the bones and am to start systemic anti cancer therapy with Palbociclib and Fulvestrant. I had the injections in my buttocks but they decided that it was too soon after operation for the tablets. I start them two weeks later. Any advice or chat about the treatment would be gratefully received. Love coralmary xxxxx

6 Likes

Hello @Coralmary just thought I’d send you a hug and say I’m sorry you are having such a difficult time . I think there are quite a few people on the same treatment as you who hopefully will be along soon to give you some advice and positive stories . Best wishes Jill x

1 Like