Pain

Hi iam on4th day after surgery managed to get out of chair on my own yesterday not so tender under my left arm been out for first time today food shop just took pain tablets my left Brest is very tender now one step at a time go to see nurse Thursday to look at dressings then back to hospital in 2weeks to see results of what they found under left arm just hope it was clear and they took it all away waiting is the worst good luck to every one hugs xxxx

Hi Toulula

Whilst you are waiting for the other users to reply with their experiences if you would like to talk things through do give the BCC helpline a call on 0808 800 6000. Here you can share your thoughts and concerns with someone who will offer you a listening ear as well as emotional support and practical information.  Lines are open weekdays 9 to 5pm and Saturday 10 to 2pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Hi Toulula
Glad you’re slowly on the mend. Hope you get the results you want.

My turn for surgery tomorrow. Very frightened. :frowning:

Hugs xx

Hi Toulula - pleased to hear you’re progressing. I just wanted to wish you luck with your results. I know how hard all the waiting is.

Hi Mel - best of luck with the surgery tomorrow. It’ll soon be over and you’ll be on the mend as well. It’s another step toward getting rid of the damned thing.

Best wishes to you both.

X

Good luck for Monday, Rosie.

X