Partner has second bout, first with us being together

She’s gone through this before and is being incredibly brave with it all, but this is the first time I’m “going through it”.

Really, I’m just looking for some advice on gifts… She’s going with the cold cap and after 2 cycles it seems to be working. Hair is definitely thinning, but it was after the second cycle last time it started to come out in clumps.

What are good gifts for hair care? We’ve got some Simple shampoo and conditioner which are nice and gentle, but she is getting and itchy scalp now, so I was thinking something that could help her here.

Any advice from someone who has gone through it, or partners who have done this before, would be massively appreciated.

Romark

Romark how thoughtful and supportive of you to reach out on here for your partner, beauty despite cancer do a nice scalp care kit, so might be worth checking their site out. Also ring the number on here too, they might know of other products that could help too, I’m sure others will be along with tips soon too :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :sparkles: :sparkles: Shi xx