PASH

Hi everyone. I have had PASH for four years now and I don’t know anyone else who has it. My problem started when I was 25 years old. I have had two surgeries and countless mammograms, ultrasounds, MRIs and biopsies. It is in my left breast. Since my first surgery I have also had problems with my arm. I get pain and numbness from my armpit straight to my hand. I know there is a nerve pocket near where my lump was removed. I also get itching where the lump is. I have had trouble breathing since my second surgery. I am in pain all of the time. Different types of pain. Burning, stabbing, throbbing, swelling, etc. And the worst part is that it never ends. I go to the breast surgeon every three months. I get ultrasounds every three months, MRIs twice a year and mammograms once a year. After my first surgery the lump came back in a week. After the second surgery, the lump came back in three weeks. They are the size of an egg and can be see when I lie down.

Can’t help with your question, but bumping this in case anyone else can.

Have you spoken to the Helpline? They can sometimes put people in one-to-one contact with others in the same position.

oh i definately saw some posts on here about PASH. and people joining in because they were pleased to find others. I will keep bumping you because they probably dont log in very often