Positive TNBC

1. Hi, has anyone got any positive stories of Secondary TMBC was diagnosed in January with TNBC after multiple scans a 10mm in the liver. I am currently on chemotherapy and immunotherapy. I’m coping ok little tired and achy. I don’t know if it’s me but I feel the lump in my breast is getting smaller was 90mm and not as sore.
2 Likes

Sal74 :heart: do also reach out to metupuk if you haven’t already too :heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::sparkles::sparkles:Shi xx

1 Like

Hi. I was diagnosed with secondary TNBC in June 2021. At the time of my diagnosis, the cancer had spread to my lymphatic system and to my bones, lungs and brain. Like you, I had a combination of immunotherapy and chemotherapy, and all of my tumours shrunk dramatically to the point where most of them were undetectable. After 18 months, I stopped the chemo and just kept on with the immuno.
Late last year, I found the tumours in my brain had progressed as it seems that chemo and immuno don’t get to the brain very effectively. But all of the other cancer remains very small or undetectable.
Obviously everyone is different, but there are some positive success stories out there of which I am one.
All the very best
Sandra

3 Likes

Hi,
Thank you for your reply. am new to this group and feel overwhelmed with all the information. I am so happy that the chemotherapy and immunotherapy worked well for you. Sending virtual hugs :people_hugging: xx
Sal

1 Like

Hi Sal
I had tnbc back in 2022. I had chemo first before surgery. The chemo shrank my lump which started at 25mm to almost nothing. So, try to have faith in the chemo, I am sure your results will bshow improvements. Best of luck!!

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply. It helps to speak with others th as t have been through the same x

1 Like

Anytime! If I can help, I will do. X

2 Likes