Possible Harding in left breast

I was diagnosed with lobular breast cancer and after, every test know to BC, I was told that I needed an mx on my right breast. There was calcification on my left breast but this was tested and ok. I had an MRI and this showed my left to be ok. Had mx on right breast 10 days since but yesterday felt my left breast and I can feeling Harding in my left breast. Surely lobular cancer or any cancer can not appear within 3 weeks? I have my results consultation next Tuesday and I will speak to my consultant then about what I have felt. I am just being paranoid or can it happen that fast. I didn’t feel the Harding/lump in my right breast until is was 27mm and I had only not examined my breast for 3 weeks. Has this happened to anyone else?

Hi lucylou1516

I’m sorry to read that you are having a pretty tough time at the moment. I’m sure the users of this site will be along to support you soon.

In the meantime maybe you would like to talk to a member of our helpline staff who are there to offer emotional support as well as practical information. The free phone number is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 to 2.00.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Hi Lucylou1516
I can’t really advise but this will bump your post up a bit. The only thing I can suggest is to ring your Breast Cancer Nurse and have a chat with her about your concerns.
Big hug
Stella x

Thanks Stella, I a back next Tuesday to see the consultant band BC nurse, so I think I will wait until then. Nard to decide if it is just paranoida when you don’t have another breast to compare it against. Louise