Post op results tomorrow…feeling like I did before my initial BC diagnosis

Dear Polly,

Just clicked on to the forum to see your message, so happy for you. I can see you’ve got a lot going on with your husband being poorly. Take good care of yourself wishing you both well. Fingers crossed for happiness ahead.

Hugs Tili :pray::rainbow::pray::rainbow:

1 Like

Thankyou. Big hugs to all our ladies going through this journey. Better go take my first tablet before bed. Heres hoping to no side effects

2 Likes

That’s great news Polly . Those were my results and treatment plan . Radio mid May .
Ivd just started on Anastrazole .
Look after yourself and your hubby :blush:

2 Likes

Thankyou, i have an on oncologist appointment on 8th may to discuss my radiotherapy treatment plan but we go on holiday on the 10th so will have to start it when i get back. Really need this holiday. Took my first tablet last night had a rubbish nights sleep and my tinnitus has been bad. Checked blood pressure this morning and that is higher than it should be. Going to monitor it daily and speak to my Gp next week as i have a health check. Hope tou are going on ok with your tablets. Take care.xxx

2 Likes

Absolutely thrilled for you :hugs::hugs:
Have a fantastic holiday and please God we can all live the best life we can. X

1 Like

Fabulous news - well done you! Hoping for the same in 2weeks time. Take care. You’re doing amazing!

1 Like

Good luck @polly5 … hope you get into a rhythm soon so you can go on hols. Good luck with your appointment x

Great news Polly. Take care of yourself - as a carer it’s even more important. Be kind to you too x

Thankyou. Been taking Letrozole a week now and have been fine, blood pressure seams to have settled down and as I was still having a few hot sweats before I went on them they haven’t increased. No side effects to report yet. I have been using magnesium spray and that seems to be helping me sleep. Hope all you ladies are doing ok.

1 Like