Radiotherapy Tattoo Dots Removal

Hello,

I finished my radiotherapy a month ago and I’m keen to get rid of at least the middle tattoo dot. Can anyone recommend anywhere in London and let me know how much it should roughly cost please? I just called one place and they wanted me to pay a consultation fee but couldn’t tell me how much it would cost overall.

Thanks very much

Hi NeensA,

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry you haven’t had any response yet. I am hoping my response will help our members to see your post and help you with your question.

Sending you our best wishes,

Zoe

Hi

did you get the radiotherapy tattoo removed.

I would like to get my tattoo removed asap but struggling to find a good reputable company.

I hate the tattoo in the middle of my chest.

I get where you’re coming from with wanting to remove those radiotherapy tattoo dots. It can be a real bother having them around.

I am sorry I don’t know about removal but I have 2 on my sternum and I would consider doing the same! Hope someone else knows more x

“I get where you’re coming from with wanting to remove those radiotherapy tattoo dots. It can be a real bother having them around.”
Have you ever considered trying out Underarm whitening treatment? I’ve read some interesting stuff about how they can help fade pigmentation under your arms. It might be worth looking into to see if it could work for those tattoo dots too. Of course, it’s always a good idea to consult with a professional before trying anything new on your skin. They can give you the best advice tailored to your situation.

I spoke to the tattoo parlour my friend has her tattoos and they would like me to leave it 6 weeks and then they will laser the dots. Probably 3-4 sessions around 20 pounds each time.

1 Like

Thanks tilly - I was going to wait a few months and then look into it .

I was rather upset to realise I needed the markings, i told the person and I think they kept them to a minimum. Some years later I looked and couldnt find them at all .