Referred

Hi keeks it’s awful. I’m sure I can feel something if I touch it one way, get my husband to feel it and he can’t. The tissue is definitely thicker but he thinks that it’s because I haven’t left it alone. I’m sat here in tears. Can’t focus or think about anything else. Am ruining my families Easter break.

The waiting is the worst.

telling you not to worry would be like telling you not to breathe.  Most breast problems are not cancer.

You have done everything you can for now, seen a doctor, arranged your appointment,  now you are in the waiting room, that is the most difficult thing I think. But you are doing the right thing. Getting checked out.

you read so many stories about people ignoring breast problems, but you are dealing with yours so you should be proud, you are doing everything right and I’m afraid the price you are paying is worry.  

I will be thinking of you on Thursday and I hope you will let us know how you get on.

take care

Keeks

You’ve made me cry again. I know this is the worst part. Need to pull myself together really just been in shower and had a good poke around which has resulted in making it ache again. Going to try and put it to the back of my mind for the sake of my family. Thanks for listening. X

I feel it sometimes then other times I don’t. My husband can’t feel anything at all says they are both exactly the same. I’m sure we will both be ok. Hugs back. X

Hi Everyone

I’m feeling so strung out at the moment. This is the third time I’ve Ben referred in 6 years. The stress is unbearable! The thought of having to go through other episodes like this for the rest of my life is unthinkable. Last night I even thought that what ever the outcome of the tests I would just ask for a double mastectomy any way. My breasts are both full of cysts and it’s getting difficult to recognise what’s new and what’s been there a while. I completely get how you both feel. Big hugs to you both xxxx

Thanks Fel, I’m at the clinic on the 29th. I feel that my condition has been completely mismanaged. I’ve never once had any of my cysts drained, never asked if I wanted the opportunity to have it done in fact!!! Thanks again and take care xxxx

I’ve thought about that, if mine turns out to be all hormonal pain etc I want to know exactly what can be done cos I can’t go through this each time and more importantly can’t put my family through it either. Big hugs to everybody.

I know what you mean by it affecting your family. I am my parent’s only child. They would be beside themselves if I am diagnosed with BC. I just don’t know how I’ll be able to tell them or how to help them cope. It’s awful x

I know what you mean. Let’s hope we are all ok when we go. The waiting plays tricks on your mind. It’s hard to be positive as I know that something is different. Like I said Thursday cannot come quick enough. There’s no point in saying don’t touch the area or don’t worry cos it’s impossible not to.

Even worse today. When I rub my thumb over the area can feel a slight “ridge” but when I press I can’t feel it. I am driving myself mad. Struggling to hold it together at work.

Thanks for your comments pippadog. I must admit Thursday cannot come quick enough. Feel like a baby, every time I think of it I could cry. It’s just such a worry. I have prodded and poked myself whilst in the bath tonight and cannot feel any lumps at all. Am starting to think I’m going mad. Sometimes I feel it, sometimes I don’t. Trying not to worry too much. Have lost nearly half a stone this week.

Hi Laura, thanks for those words. I have tried to leave it alone today but it’s very hard. I’m sure I can feel something but both my husband and sister can’t. My sister has a harmless lump and wHat I can feel, feels a bit like that. Kind of like a small ridge. Luckily my appointment is tomorrow. I am so stressed.

Thank you. Not much longer to wait. Not feeling very optimistic. X

Good luck ladies x

Wishing you all good luck tomorrow, I’ll be thinking of you.  Keeks

Thanks ladies. Means a lot. X

Hi

Good luck for today. Will be thinking of you.

xx

Thank you. It’s not until half 5 so got all day to stew on it. Thank goodness I’m lucky to have been able to go private. Don’t think I could take another 2 weeks of this.

Great news Fel

Congratulations!

Jaye x

Woohoo never have the words normal tissue been so gratefully received. Had mammogram and ultra sound on both. Glad the results went well for you too. Glass of wine with my name on it. Thanks for all the support on here.