Renee ( Irene )

My wee sister Irene passed away at 9.30pm this evening. with her husband, myself and our other sister holding her hands and stroking her face. It was very peaceful and painfree.I take comfort from that fact. We have not told our mum yet as she will be devastated we have decided to wait until tomorrow morning. We are all heartbroken. I have lost two very special family members today. I lost my old dog this morning too. Many thanks to the mac nurses who deserve a medal for the warm compassionate angels they are.and also to the many friends Irene made on this site.

Goodbye and sleep well wee sister. I will miss you but will never forget the wonderful sister and friend you have been to me over these years. We will meet again someday.

Best Regards to all.xx

Dear Rosie2,
what a sad sad time for you all with more sadness to come when you tell your mum too. Poor old doggy too, mine just went last week.
Thinking of you at this sad time
Lily x

My sincere condolences

Maria x

I have been following your posts over the last couple of weeks and praying that your sister would not suffer too much.

I feel your sadness through your words. Renee is at peace now.

Rose

Dear Rosie

Nothing we say can make it better, but know that you have our deepest sympathies at such a sad time. I hope you can all take comfort in the peacefulness of her passing, and that the pain isn’t too much to bear for you all.

Warm hugs,

CM
x

So sorry for the loss of your sister. It must of been a great comfort to her to have you all with her.

Take care of your self at this difficult time.

Debx

Rosie,

May I add sincere condolences to you and your family and friends on the sad news of Irene’s death from all at BCC. Our thoughts are with you.

Sam, BCC Facilitator

i am so sorry for your loss. You sound like such a caring loving family.
Rest well lovely Irene
Sending you all my love and deepest sympathy
Jaynexxxx

Rosie,

So sorry to hear about your sad loss. My thoughts go out to all of you x

Rosie so very sorry to hear of Renees passing.

my thoughts are with you and your family xxxx

so sad, my thoughts are with u and your family rosie
kaz xxx