Request to join the Secondary breast cancer private discussion

I do have secondary breast cancer in my bones

Welcome Carol , do you want to join the secondary private group ?

Yes please

You can request to join here Breast Cancer Now forum

@Bernard_BCN presume the glitch stopping people requesting to join has now been resolved ?

Hi, yes @Jill1998, sorry for the late reply. We fixed that.

1 Like

Would like to join group please.

Hi susieA request to join the group here
https://forum.breastcancernow.org/g/Secondaryprivategroup/members

Hi, I got diagnosed with secondary breast cancer today 28/6/2024,
I’m looking for support but I don’t know what kind of support I need. I’m just trying to get my head round this diagnosis

1 Like

Hi @foxygirl, I hope you are doing ok today.
We have a number of support services for people living with secondary breast cancer.

On this forum, there is a private space for people living with secondary. You can request access from this link.

We also have a list of all our services programmes on this page, including our Living with secondary breast cancer online programme.

We have a helpline too, on freephone 0808 800 6000 (Mon-Fri 9am-4pm; Sat 9am-1pm). You’re welcome to ring as many times as you need, and you can talk things through with our breast care team, at your own pace.

Sending our warmest wishes
Bernard

Very sorry to hear about your diagnosis foxygirl, I found out in Nov 2023 that I had breast cancer with liver mets. I felt more at ease when I got my treatment plan, but the anxiety before then was difficult to navigate.
How are you doing please?

i have had secondary breast cancer since 2019 when i was told i had bone and liver mets. i have recently been told the cancer has now spread to my lungs.
i would like to join the private group.

Hi there, could I please join the group, thank you kindly.