Results today

Hi ladies,i am new here .Found a lump end of January,went to doctors in the February got a breast clinic appointment for 13 days later ,had a mammogram , scan and core biopsy done. The following week went back for results tumour 1cm and no lymph nodes involved felt i could deal with this my mum had this done.Last Tuesday went to get my operation date to be told my bloods had a slight incline.I have had to go for a bone.lung and liver scan i get the results this afternoon worried sick . Thanks for reading x

Hello Meggy-moo

Welcome to the forums, this must be a very difficult time for you. I’m sure other users will be along to support you soon.

In the meantime, maybe you would like to talk things through with a member of our helpline staff who are there to offer emotional support as well as practical information. The free phone number is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 to 2.00.

Best wishes

June, moderator

Bless you Meggy moo will be thinking of you. As you probably know the waiting is the worst and they do have to be sure before they can do your treatment plan. Looks like you caugh it early so finfosse crossed scans will be clear.

Wendy x x

Good luck with your results today Meggy-moo, the waiting really is the pits, and never gets any easier. Hopefully nothing bad shows up and you can get on with your treatment for your primary. If however it turns out you have got secondaries please come back and ask advice from any of us on here who are dealing with them and have been for many years, there are many treatments available and more coming along all the time.
Nicky x

Hi good luck with your results…I’m also waiting for my results this afternoon…had a pain in abs had liver function test, which was ok, had ultrasound which found two areas of concern then went on to have ct scan…find results out at 3.30…only dx last march and only just finished treatment December!!! Fingers crossed for everyone waiting for results. X

Good luck Meggy I will be keeping fingers & toes x for you xx

Everything crossed for you! x