Returning from abroad

Hi all,  I had a mastectomy in April 2012 in the UK.  For the last couple of years I have been living in the Netherlands (due to hubbys job).    I am now returning to the UK and wondered who I contact about resuming treatment in the UK as I am due to change medication in July.  Do I contact a doctor or the BCC ?  Thanks for any advice.

Hi, welcome back to UK! You’ll need to register with your local GP who can refer you to your nearest breast clinic for on going treatment and follow-up. The GP may be able to prescribe your medication directly but they may want direction from the clinic, depending what it is. Do you have translated copies of your Dutch notes?