Scan tomorrow

Jencat and CK

There is a thread on the supporting someone with breast cancer section, Families and Friends, I wonder if this might be a good place for your girls to talk?  Just an idea

xx

You remind them that any comments are public though - it’s easy to forget sometimes that anyone can read what you write .

Thank you Jill and Ladybowler
I don’t think I would like my daughter to see what I write on here so wouldn’t want her to join here if she could see (Hope you don’t think that’s strange)
Just thinking of a way to get our girls to have one similar where they can do the same thing as we do, read what other members write(as some posts read exactly what I am thinking sometimes so helps me too) and comment or post a thread which may help them? At the moment mine is chatting to her friends and my friends but they aren’t going through the same thing. Sorry, does this sound confusing?:stuck_out_tongue:

No I would agree with you .Keep this separate a way for you to express things you don’t necessarily want to say to your family .

Thanks Jencat. CT was easy, waiting for results not so much. I know we all worry that it has spread but I really do believe 100% that it has … hope I’m wrong!!! Every gut feeling I’ve had so far has been correct so I’m **bleep**ting myself to put it very politely, not! :o(

Cheers for the hug, sending a great big one right back at you ? Am hoping to have results by the end of the week. When do you expect yours? Xxx