Scared Silly!

So pleased for you Ophelia! Maybe if you want to hang around with us you could start a “I stopped smoking today” thread to encourage others and yourself. It is one of the best things you can do for yourself healthwise and it’s not easy, definitely a group support thing. GP surgery can almost certainly help you. Memories of my poor late dad who was admitted as an emergency with bowel obstruction, told he had cancer and of course you can’t smoke inside a hospital so he had to go cold turkey, after fifty years smoking, on that news :(( Do save up that cash as a treat for yourself, you are defo earning it!

Hi,

Having read some of the other posts on here I would also suggest taking this time while you are healthy to consider what sick pay you get at work and whether you need to buy additional cover or Critical Illness Cover.

Sorry if people think this is insensitive but having the right cover can give you financial peace of mind if something happens, so that you can concentrate on fighting the illness.

Lynda

Pleased as punch for you!! X