Secondary breast cancer with stomach mets

Hi I would like to make contact with others who have secondary BC with stomach mets.
Yvonne

3 Likes

Hi @YC Yvonne. I’m sorry that you find yourself here. It will certainly help to share elements of your journey with someone who knows what you are going through. Hopefully someone will respond to this post, however, it may be worth also posting in the Living With Secondary Cancer category as there is a ‘Supporting each other and sharing experiences’ subcategory in there which should be seen by those you are trying to contact.

Alternatively, if you prefer something a little less public, why not try the BCN Someone Like Me initiative? You would be matched with someone with similar experience who you could discuss things with either by phone or by email. I know a number of ladies who have made extremely beneficial and supportive relationships through the programme. Details about it are on the BCNow home page or you could email or phone the BC Now nurses on 0808 800 6000 to discuss if it would be right for you.

Good luck with everything Yvonne. Cancer is a hard road to travel but it is better travelled together.

2 Likes

:heart: sorry you find yourself here do also reach out to metupuk too :heart: :two_hearts::two_hearts::sparkles::sparkles:Shi xx

1 Like

Hi Yvonne, have just been diagnosed with the same, wondered how you are doing? Sending best wishes, Helen. Xx

1 Like