SharonJ- IBC

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that Sharon who posted here regularly about 2 years ago on the East Kilbride thread (which she started) and the IBC thread, passed away tonight…it was her birthday today she and was 37…so very sad to be losing such a dear friend…she has been such an inspiration and has fought this illness so bravely…RIP Sharon…love you lots xxxx

I didn’t know Sharon as i,ve only recently started to post, but my thoughts are with her family.

With deepest sympathy Maria x

Sharon rest peacefully my sweet wee friend, you will be very sadly missed.
You will always be my inspiration, and as Fiona said a guardian angel to us all… You were so brave.

I’m so pleased that you came to Spain, and so pleased to regard you as a true friend.

God bless you and your family. Goodnight angel xxxx

Sharon you were always smiling even through the greatest adversity.
you are a beautiful person inside and out and i am privileged to have had you as a friend.

RIP bonny lassie xxxxx

Sharon you gone much too soon… So sorry that I never did get to meet you in the end… Sleep well xxx

On behalf of the moderation team here at BCC, please pass on our sincere condolences on the sad loss of SharonJ. Thank you Feemac for letting us know.

Take care all.

Jo, Facilitator

Sharon, the girl with the beautiful smile, so sorry that you were taken far too soon. My thoughts are with your family at this sad time.

Rest in peace. Love Sue xx

So so sorry to hear this sad news. Rest Well Sharon taken far too soon. My thoughts are with her family and friends. xxx

RIP Sharon, such a great loss, far too soon. Sleep peacefully with the angels x

Sleep in peace, pretty angel. My heartfelt condolences to her family and friends. xJacqx

So sorry to hear this news.
My condolences to Sharon’s family and friends.
Vx

Another beautiful young lady taken too soon…rest in piece now sharon xxx

Such very sad news. Debx

Very saddened by the loss of Sharon, who inspired us. Sleep well.

Annie

So very sorry another lovely lady has gone xxx

I didn’t know Sharon in person but was always struck by the impact she made on others. I remember she was posting regularly at the point where i had just been diagnosed,and often thought how great it would have been to meet her - i’m now so sorry i never made it happen. Rest in peace Sharon - go well. x

I was so sad to hear of Sharon’s passing. She was a friend to many and from what I hear a very dear soul. RIP little Sharon, taken far far too soon xxx

daer sharon , im so sad that you have been taken so young, will treasure my memories from whitby
j xxx