Should I Be Worried?

Hi all, I am new to this forum but I found it looking for information on breast pain and sudden enlargement of the breast. I am 49 years old in menopause so over 16 years. I am now experiencing continual pain in my left breast and I just noticed that it has now gotten considerable larger than my right breast. It hurts to have a bra on and the left breast just doesn’t feel right. it is hard to explain but it hurts, not sharp pains but a dull, aching pain that just stays but gets worst at times.

Is this something I should be worried about? I went to my Dr. (Internal medicine), which was checking me for heart problems and high blood pressure. Should I be worried about breast cancer? Any comments will help to comfort me in this confusing time.

Hello Southerndarling

Welcome to the forums, you’ve come to the right place for support as the users of this site have a wealth of experience and knowledge between them.

You may find it useful to contact our free helpline on 0808 800 6000, opening hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 – 5.00 and Saturday 9.00 – 2.00.

Best wishes
June, moderator

Post deleted.