Shoulder Pain

I have been complaining of arm pain for a few months now. Last PEt in March showed no metabolic uptake and tumour markers (last done in June) are within normal range, yet, arm pain still present and because I am using other muscles to compensate for site of pain I am hurting on shoulder blade. Having physio too. Trying to undo bra is agony as is washing hair. Anyone else with same symptoms whilst on Letrozole, Ibrance and Denusomab? Pain worsened after last dose of Denusomab.thanks

Hello. I am on a combination of Palbociclib, Exemestane and Denosumab and have suffered with bad shoulder pain for over two years which is the same amount of time I have been on this medication. I even tried cortisone injections but they didn’t help. It’s just another of the side effects that unfortunately affects everyday life and I totally empathise with you.

Shoulder pain is a common condition that can result from a variety of causes, including injury, overuse, or underlying medical conditions such as arthritis or bursitis. The pain may be felt in the shoulder joint or in the surrounding areas, including the neck, back, or arm.

Dr. Amyn Rajani is a renowned shoulder surgeon in Mumbai, with expertise in joint replacement surgeries, arthroscopy, and treatment of sports injuries. He has more than two decades of experience and has received advanced training from global centers of excellence.