Shropshire meet

Ok everyone 12.30 at the Inn at Grinshill.See you there!

Hi everyone,
I had rads at RSH at 11.10 so fingers crossed I should be there on time. You never know though do you. The last two days I have had to wait almost an hour before going in. I look forward to seeing everyone.
Lorna X

Hope you are all still ok for tomorrow.Got your pm kelly sorry you cant make it.Sarndee I hope you feel well enough to join us.Love Val[horace]xx

HI all, sorry didn’t manage to make Grinshill today, hope you all had a good time and a good old nit nat. Had first Tax yesterday, fell Ok but tired due to lack of sleep compliments of the Dex, also had to wait for nurse till 1pm for peg injection. Hope there will be another meet and will be able to make that one instead.

Chris - Best wishes and thoughts with you for today and hope everything goes OK

Sandra
x

In the end there were only 4 of us but we had a lovely lunch and drank to all you friends who couldnt join us.glad the tax is so far so good sarndee and hope Chris is recovering from the op.Lovey to meet up girls lets have another soon.Love horace[Val]xx

Val,

Many thanks for introducing us to such a fantastic place. Lunch was excellent. We missed you when you had to leave.
We must do it again. I have it in mind to organise something of a Summer Nature when it arrives - can’t wait.

Janeyb
x

I’ll be there if you do!love Valx

Hi Val,
Thanks so much for organising the lunch. It was lovely to meet everyone and have a good chat - it really lifted my spirits. As Janey says, the food was great.

Love Lorna X

Hi All
glad you had a good time and I make it to the next one.

Val I have just replied to your mail to me on undergoing surgery thanks.

Sandra glad to hear you were ok with the tax, I was thinking about you.

chris