Similar experiences?

My left breast has been draining clear liquid for over a year. Recently it has turned a light green color ( they did blood work and my prolactin is low ) I have a really hard spot on my best ( like maybe thickening ) and a lump.
I also have alot of pain in this breast. All month long. It doesn’t matter where I’m at in my cycle. It radiates from my arm pit to the part of my breast the hard part is at and up to my upper chest.
I see the oncologist next week.

Hi chloec18

Thanks for posting.

It sounds as though this is a worrying time for you and it’s good that you have an appointment with the oncologist next week. If you haven’t already been, you may need to be referred to the breast clinic to have the area assessed. You may wish to consider taking someone along with you for support and company as it can be difficult sometimes to remember all the information you’re given.

It is difficult to say what is causing your symptoms but at times like this it may help to talk to someone. You might find it helpful to call our helpline if you would like to talk this through or have any further questions.

The helpline team have time to listen, talk things through and signpost you to more support and information, if necessary, following your appointment with the oncologist. Your call will be confidential, and the number is free from UK landlines and all mobile networks. The number is 0808 800 6000. If you have hearing or speech difficulties prefix our number with 18001 and the call will go through Relay UK. Our helpline has access to telephone interpreters so if language translation is required you can also call 0808 800 6000

If you would prefer one of our nurses to call you. To do this, please complete this form ticking the box agreeing to a call back .

Our usual opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and 9am -1pm on Saturday.

Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open.

Best wishes

Julie

Breast Care Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer Full details on how we collect and use your data can be found in our Privacy Policy

As we are unable to monitor for further replies, this thread will now be closed. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread, call our helpline, email us or request a call back.