Skin mets?

Hi I’m wondering if anyone can help me? I’ve just
noticed some new moles on my breast 9 of them all in about a 10cm area. Am petrified it could be skin mets. Is this how they usually start? Pretty sure they’re new and have appeared after my radiotherapy finished in dec lady year. Any advice would be really greatfully recieved xxx

Hi butterfly, I’ve just noticed your post had slipped down the forum and nobody seems to have spotted it. Sorry about that! I am not an expert, but I would definitely say go to your team with this as any changes need to be looked at. From my knowledge, skin mets can present differently in different people and the only way to be sure whether the spots are or are not cancer is to have them biopsied. So I’d recommend going back and checking it up. Sorry I can’t give a better answer, maybe somebody with more knowledge can come on and give a more specific answer. I am sorry you are suffering, this disease really is the pits. Xxxxx

Hi butterfly
As well as the support you receive here, if you would like to talk this through with someone do give the BCC helpline a call on 0808 800 6000. Here you share your concerns with a trained member of staff who will offer you a listening ear as well as support and infromation. The lines are open Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm and Saturday 10 to 2am.
Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

hi all,just had results of ct scan for neck pain,came back clear,they suspect arthritis,but they found lesions on my liver so am now waiting for liver ultrasound.has anyone had liver lesions which turned out to be noncancerous? trying to stay positive but its hard and its all waiting,waiting waiting…

Hello!
As Tors said it is always worth getting things checked out - but wanted to let you know that I also had quite a few little moles and freckles appear in my rads area and had them checked by a dermatologist last week (I wasn’t particularly worried about them - was seeing him for something else and he asked me if I had any moles I’d like checked). Anyway - they were all fine - just a bit of benign skin damage - like you get from the sun.
x

Hello!
As Tors said it is always worth getting things checked out - but wanted to let you know that I also had quite a few little moles and freckles appear in my rads area and had them checked by a dermatologist last week (I wasn’t particularly worried about them - was seeing him for something else and he asked me if I had any moles I’d like checked). Anyway - they were all fine - just a bit of benign skin damage - like you get from the sun.
x