Skin tags

Hiya, I’m Jackie. I was diagnosed with Her2 breast cancer in March 22. I had 12 weeks chemo and used the cold cap system. I felt the cold cap system brutal but very worthwhile as I kept my hair although it thinned slightly. I also had radiotherapy, Herceptin leg injections and am now on daily letrozole and Zometa six monthly.
Although I had some allergic reactions which were very frustrating and continuing joint pain I feel very lucky to have tumor found early.
My only concern now is that I have persistent white pimple type skin tag on abdomen which doesn’t go away. I also have a few tiny moles under unaffected breast … I just wondered if anybody has experienced this?

Hello Jackie,

Thanks for posting.

Skin tags and skin changes can happen for a variety of different reasons. The white pimples on your abdomen and moles under your breast don’t sound like a side effect of the treatment you are on or have had.

You could ask your GP or treatment team to check these areas for you.

You may want to post on the main section of our forum if you want to connect with others. And here are the details of all our services.

Do call our helpline if you have any further questions. Your call will be confidential, and the number is free from UK landlines and all mobile networks. The number is 0808 800 6000, (Relay UK -prefix 18001).

If you would prefer one of our nurses to call you. To do this, please complete this form ticking the box agreeing to a call back.

Our usual opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and 9am -1pm on Saturday.

We will be closed on Good Friday 29 March, open on Saturday 30 March and closed on Easter Monday 1 April.

Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open.

Best wishes

Jane

Breast Care Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer Full details on how we collect and use your data can be found in our Privacy Policy

As we are unable to monitor for further replies, this thread will now be closed. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread, call our helpline, email us or request a call back.