Slowing falling apart...

hi, so sorry to hear about your mom passing over, try to remember the happy times you had together, and be brave,
thinking of you at this difficult time, liz x

Hi. Im sorry to read your posting. My mam passed away 6 months ago tomorrow and i cant help myself in checking posts, its false of habit after 9 years of mam suffering and ive had some great advice from the ladies. I hope you can take some comfort that you were with her when she passed away and it sounds like you did an amazing job of looking after her. I imagine everything still feels v raw, the raw feeling of pain did pass, now i feel somestimes v sad, sometimes a bit lost, sometimes like it hasnt happened and other times happy thinking of all the memories. Its a rollercoaster! I hope youre lookimg after yourself. Take care. Claire

I’m so sorry xxxx

Thinking of you at this truly difficult time.

I am so truly sorry to hear your news.
Wish I could take your pain away. Hope the funeral goes ok and you have lots of support at this devastating time.
Message me anytime.
Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I’m so sorry.

You’ve been a wonderful daughter and I know you’ll have great memories of your mum to keep you going. I was exactly the same when my dad died from terminal cancer.

She’ll be watching over you as I know my dad is .

Mal