Smartie

Hi all, 

Smarties husband has shared with us the very sad news that she has passed away. Smartie was an incredibly supportive Forum member who I know will be very much missed by all that have benefited from her kind nature.

Our thoughts are with all that are missing Smartie and our condolences go out to her friends and family.

Our helpline is here if you would like to talk or need support. You can reach our team of experts on 0808 800 6000. 

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

Thank you so much Lizzy. God Bless her, yes, she was incredible and very brave. We will miss her.

xxMoijan

Thanks for letting us know …smartie was an inspiration to us all …we will miss her but she is now pain free and gained her wings .
Rip …smartie xxxx

I am so sad to read this. My thoughts are with Smartie’s family and friends xx

Always so sad to read of the loss of another courageous lady ? Brings in to harsh focus the reality of this evil disease and the devastation it causes to family’s, my heart goes out to Smarties family Xxx

Thankyou Lizzy for letting us know about Smartie

I was so sorry and upset to hear this news that Smartie has left us. She was a careing member of the forum for many years and was there to give good advise to many.I do hope she was not in pain at the end.

Smartie you have earned your wings may you fly high godbless you :heart:

Condolences to her family and friends.

xxx

1. Thank you Lizzy for letting us know. Smartie was an incredibly brave lady, I hope she was comfortable and pain free. My love and thoughts are with her husband, family and friends.
    Fly high beautiful, brave lady. I am so glad I ‘met’ you. Xxx

What very sad news. My thoughts are with her family at this very sad time.

So sorry to hear about Smartie. My thoughts are with her family. xxx

Rest in peace Smartie, a lovely lady. My thoughts are with your family and friends.
Love Helen x

Rip Smartie Sxx

Smartie, you are now in a place where this awful disease can cause you no pain.Rest peacefully, was a pleasure and a privilege to ‘know’ you. xx