something that made me laugh today..............

Having completed my treatment now, my 8 year old daughter has been, each evening sitting on the arm of the settee and massaging my head for me, she has been watching eagerly for my hair to appear which it has, she is absolutely convinced this massage has helped to make my hair grow back, anyway, I happened to mention to her that my head was itching a lot, her answer to that with a massive grin on her face?

“Oh great mom, come here quick let me have a look you have probably got nits!!!”

I found it quite amusing she insisted on having a look, kids just take everything in their stride, mine never stop amazing me with the way they just seem to take everything for what it is, I count myself very lucky to have such thoughtful and understanding children.

What a sweetie!

Don’t you just have to love the kids! Brilliant.

And dogs… We’re on holiday in between chemo and rads and been introducing much, dog to water. Nearest water is a bay with almost no waves. Today I managed to walk as far as the real sea. Threw a ball in, he followed and then A wave broke and if fled for his life. We fell about. Research now proves that laughter is good for us - long may this site continue to make up chuckle. Jane

My 2 year old grandson dressed for his nursery sports day with his surname and number written on the back of his t-shirt. Hilarious. No better medicine than a good laugh.

J