Support during treatment for women in Sheffield

Breast Cancer Care are running some pilot ‘Support During Treatment’ sessions in Sheffield for women who are in active treatment for primary breast cancer. Set in a relaxed environment this event offers practial information and support to women who are newly diagnosed. Meeting others and finding out what support is available can help reduce feelings of isolation and anxiety. Expert speakers will deliver sessions around post surgery lingerie, relaxation and keeping active during treatment. 

These events are taking place on the following dates:

Friday 22nd September 2017

Friday 17th November 2017

Friday 23rd February 2018

The events are free of charge and lunch is provided, but it is important that you register beforehand as places are limited. If you would like to register or find out more please call  0345 077 1893 , or e-mail  movingforward@breastcancercare.org.uk

Hi Collette

Where abouts do the meetings take place? I’m currently under Chesterfield hospital but I don’t think they do these there at the moment

Cassie x

Hi Collette,

What a great idea, I do hope the pilot is a success and can, in time, be rolled out across other areas.

Donna

Hello,

I would like like to attend the 17th November day if there are still spaces?

X

Hi thank you for your offer of a lift ( love your username BTW) 17th is a bit close to my chemo treatment so probably won’t make that one.
Thanks again
Cassie x