Survivor stories: Stage IIIC and Significant Lymph

Hello

I was diagnosed with Grade 3C last October and had 13 out of 15 lymph nodes infected. I had had a mammogram in July which was clear, so as you can imagine the news was a huge shock to me and my family. I had mastectomy with implant reconstruction in October 2013, followed by chemo (FEC-T). 6 weeks after the chemo finished in April, and just as I was due to start the radiotherapy, I felt a minute lump in my neck above the collarbone. The biopsy confirmed that the cancer was back after only 6 weeks. I then had a CT scan which showed that I had further enlarged lymph nodes in other armpit and left groin, these were also biopsied and confirmed as Secondary cancer.  I have now finished the radiotherapy for the original area and neck together with one single blast to the groin but nothing to the other armpit.  Has anyone else been through similar with the secondary lymph node involvement and could you let me know what course of treatment was suggested. My Oncologist now just looks really serious when we meet and says the cancer cannot be cured and I can only have a limited number chemo cycles. I am strong, determined and wlll fight this not just for me but for my 4 amazing kids and my wonderfully kind, patient and supportive partner.  Thank you I would really love to hear from you x