Tenderness after six months

Hi ,

just wondering if anyone has had the same problem

Its been six months since lumpectomy and node biopsy , three months since radiotherapy 

For the last couple of weeks I’ve felt increasing tenderness in the side the surgery was on

Its not from the scar the tumour was taken from but near my arm pit

I did the exercises after surgery but probably not as often as I should

I still feel stiffness when I reach my arm out far but have good mobility otherwise 

My nipple can feel sensitive and abit itchy but I was thinking it might be from radiotherapy as afterwards it became very dry and crusted over and went after lots of moisturising 

I did buy a new bra a few weeks ago , no wires but wondering if that might have dug in somewhere 

Anyway I’m worrying now and just wondered if anyone else still feels tenderness too

Best wishes x 

Sparkle 

I am 4 months post lumpectomy and nearly 3 months after radiotherapy. My breast has ado felt a little tender recently. Although I have full arm movement, it still pulls too . For the last week my scar around the nipple has become more pink where the stitches would have been although not painful . I am applying moisturiser still . Think it must be effects from radiotherapy still , but if it doesn’t settle I am going to make appointment with breast surgeon. Good luck x