Thank You

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I have a preliminary treatment plan :slight_smile:
Having an MRI to determine the extent of the cancer then surgery and then will take it from there. I’m in this very strange limbo at the moment and can’t quite decide how I am feeling. I’m moving into a wonderful new house with my incredible fiancé tomorrow so that has really given me something exciting to focus on.

Hi Sophie

im glad you’re feeling a little clearer, things happen so fast! I was officially diagnosed on3rd January after the weirdest Christmas of my life! 

Im 33, no children, and had my eggs collected yesterday only 3 weeks after the first consultation at the fertility clinic! I don’t know where the time has gone, as you get swept up in so many appointments.

Im starting chemo on 15th Feb… eek. But I’m at the point now where I’m totally ready for this and fight! You will get there too.  

Xx

Oh I forgot to say good luck with the move! Congratulations on your new home sweetie. Keep focussed on that xx