Thoughts?

2nd Opinion?

Breast mass “11 oclock 3cmx2cm birads 2 cyst in left breast and mass found in right breast appears to be normal thickening tissue.” This was from my us in June. A few weeks ago I had a hives like rash pop up and turn into a weird smooth patch of skin over a new mass in my right breast. The new mass is flatter than the 1st one, but seems bigger. It also almost feels like there is a hole in the middle of it. It kind of goes in a line from the original mass towards my nipple and there is a hard lump that is raised quite a bit in my upper right breast right below my armpit area(right above original mass). I had a burning sensation in my nipple, but it was only consistent for 1 day. I have been getting alot of petechiae on my breast recently and have had some random sharp pain right below my breast in my rib and in my back on the side with the mass. The original mass does seem to move side to side almost like it is attached to a string. The new mass doesn’t seem to move and is right next to my nipple. What do yhese symptoms sound like?

Hi idkandimtired

Thank you for your post.

It is understandable you want to know what the symptoms are you have noticed in your breasts. Breast changes can happen for many reasons. They may be due injury, due to hormonal changes as part of your monthly cycle (if you are still having periods) or due to benign conditions (not cancer). You’ll probably find your breasts change quite a bit throughout your life.

It is difficult to say what the new symptoms are in your breast. Even though you had an ultrasound recently as you have noticed new changes in the breast, we would suggest you make an appointment with your GP to be assessed again.

Do call our helpline if you would like to talk this through or have any further questions. The helpline team have time to listen, talk things through and signpost you to more support and information if necessary. Your call will be confidential, and the number is free from UK landlines and all mobile networks. The number is 0808 800 6000, (Relay UK -prefix 18001).

If you would prefer one of our nurses to call you. To do this, please complete this form ticking the box agreeing to a call back .

Our usual opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and 9am -1pm on Saturday.

Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open.

Best wishes

Helen

Breast Care Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer Full details on how we collect and use your data can be found in our Privacy Policy

As we are unable to monitor for further replies, this thread will now be closed. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread, call our helpline, email us or request a call back.