tired and emotional :-(

Im sorry for posting again, im tired but cant sleep, im emotional but dont want to cry because I think if I start I wont stop, just been in each of my kids rooms just watching them sleep and thinking what am I putting them through x

Sending you big hugs lowfatlovett. You’re not alone, we all go through the ‘dark’ days and nights. I’d watch my children playing, laughing and dancing and end up in floods if tears. The diagnosis makes you see the simple things in life which we tend to miss in our hectic lives. Hang in there, it will get better and there will be light at the end of the tunnel. I’ve had my surgery and are currently going through chemo which is one step closer to completing this terrible journey. Sending you big hugs XXX

Just read that you’re also pregnant - bless you, you must feel all over the place. I know there’s been other ladies on the forum who were also pregnant when diagnosed and hope they’ll be along shortly to support you. Hang in there and send as many messages that you need to, everyone is here to support you.